Sunday, January 8, 2017

Project 52: Week 1

I've decided to try to do a Project 52 challenge to help improve my photography and to make sure I'm taking the time to really take pictures of the boys as they grow.  It's still a little tricky because Itty Bitty's adoption isn't finalized...so I cannot show pictures of his face.  Also, you'll notice (as I've said once before) that "Itty Bitty" is no longer a fitting blog name for him...he's gotten so BIG!! He's also always in motion...something I really wondered if I'd be able to say about him when he was a fairly immobile infant. I really wanted to get a picture of them in front of the fireplace in their matching PJs that Aunt Jeanette gave them for Christmas, but while waiting on Eli, Itty Bitty had climbed up on the couch and just discovered that it was bouncy. I kinda let it go for a minute so that Eli could join him so that I could get a picture : ).



No comments:

Post a Comment