Friday, September 25, 2015

One of THOSE Days

I am definitely having one of THOSE days. I know part of it is because I'm still sad about W leaving. I know part of it is because of a change in Itty Bitty's situation that makes it look less likely that we'll get to adopt him.  I know part of it is fatigue from trying to do a lot in a very short amount of time - though I am very grateful that we will have some quieter family time this weekend.   I know part of it is because of some weird scheduling that has led to unavoidable conflicts and a crap-ton of hours of listening to my fellow teachers complain about it.

Part of it is because I received another call, a referral for a little girl. I immediately accepted her referral. 10 minutes later, I received a text that said that another family was getting her placement.

Sometimes, this freaking roller coaster that foster care is can be SO DIFFICULT.

No comments:

Post a Comment