Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Everybody's Special...

So, recently, Patrick did something goofy, and I started singing the old song "Everybody's Special". He had the opportunity to turn it around on me probably about an hour later.  Anyone who knows the song (lyrics below) knows that the tune is a bit of an ear worm, and will stick in your head for quite some time. In other words, Eli's heard this particular tune...and loves it.

The lyrics are:

Special
Special
Everyone is special
Everyone in his or her own way...

So, yesterday, Patrick was making me laugh in the car, so I started quietly giggling and singing. From the backseat, we unexpectedly hear Eli's remix of the song...

Eli's Remix lyrics:

Spetchul
Spetchul
Appa is spetchul...

And since I laughed so hard that I couldn't breathe, it is now Eli's favorite song to sing...I am just waiting on him to break it out in public...poor Patrick! And as hard as Patrick has tried to get Eli to leave his name out of the song, Eli is even more determined to keep his lyrics intact...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment