Friday, March 4, 2011

Waiting Game

I love the fact that we've finally made it to one of the waiting periods.  I know that sounds funny..but it is a relief to not have to worry about getting stacks of paperwork sent off!  This part (the quiet part) won't last long...we will begin filing our I-600A (petition to adopt an orphan) as soon as we receive the final copies of our homestudy...this means we get to be fingerprinted - again (fourth time).  The good news is that I have really begun to develop a sense of patience and a strong sense of inner peace that has eluded me for some time.  I am definitely trying to take what time I have to finish my master's degree and really take better care of both Patrick and I - poor guy has the virus that I had last week.  Our homestudy, which was supposed to be sent to South Korea on the first of March will actually be sent on the first of April.  Let the praying continue that Patrick and I receive the baby that God has intended for us and that the baby's first family be granted health and peace in their time of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment