Wednesday, February 16, 2011

No News

At the risk of sounding like a pirate, ARG!  Anyone who knows me well knows that I am impatient!  We are waiting to hear that our last set of documents have has arrived safely at the adoption agency, but no news.  Perhaps I AM worried for absolutely nothing, but everything should have arrived yesterday...

I know I should calm down and relax, but I don't think I'll stop worrying about 'the paperwork' until we are matched with our baby, he/she comes home, and this adoption is finalized.  I just want everything to go to Korea on time, so that we will get our little one sooner.
I think it's time to go do some meditating.  At least I finished yet another paper for my master's degree...that's one more down...about a million more to go...but a great distraction nonetheless.  I have also ordered a new book on adoption journeys, and can't wait for it to get here!

No comments:

Post a Comment