Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kind Gestures

Wow. A very wonderful teacher friend of mine, who is retiring soon, has volunteered to substitute teach my classes for me when our wait for our baby is over...what an amazing gesture.  I was really happy, and it was a load off of my mind that my students, who are gifted, will have an even better teacher than I am while I am gone.  I was really worried about who would be working with them when I was gone...many substitute teachers are not qualified to teach high school level math, and those that can are in high demand.

THEN, one of my professors at WGU was a huge help to me with a project/task that I have been struggling to edit.  Yay!  This is one more class finished, so I'm still heading in the right direction for my master's degree.  I am hoping to finish before the end of 2011, preferably before little baby makes three in our household.

I can't believe I went all  crazy yesterday wondering and worrying about that last package of information getting to the social worker, when I realized in the middle of the night last night - I had gotten an email from the adoption agency asking a very specific question about the paperwork they had just received from me.  DUH!  I don't know why I didn't realize that they must have had the info...I have GOT to learn to relax and stop being so silly!  Part of it, I'll admit, is a twinge of jealousy.  Three of my friends have recently delievered baby boys (two of the babies came this week!) - I am so proud of them, though.  They deserve every happiness in the world, and I am so glad that they have been blessed with beautiful, healthy babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment